Plant Finance Manager (Plock, Poland)
Country : Poland
Region : Mazowieckie
Town : Płock
Category : Finance
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Leads and manage the finance and accounting activities at location level.
- Plan and prepare the ABP, monitoring and following up accurately its completion, analyzing any deviation and cost control.
- Provide performance information to the Management team, advising it on improvement areas and potential risks or deviations.
- Provide monthly reporting and analysis on the actual and forecast performance, to central department.
- Perform cost/benefit analysis on new investment projects, manage the process, monitoring it until its final approval, and control the right expending.
- Ensure the fix assets, accuracy and updated value, making the proper following up of their depreciation.
- Lead and coordinate own team, clarifying roles and responsibilities, ensuring effective communication, support & coach, and following up individual achievements
- Thorough knowledge of financial management, accounting and tax regulations
- Practical knowledge of finance systems
- Completed exams in professional finance qualifications - powers of independent accountant are welcome
- Highly developed analytical and logical thinking skills
- Long-term planning skills and predicting the consequences of decisions made
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Very good command of Polish and English (written and spoken)
- High communication and managerial competences
- Team management skillsWe offer
- Great working environment. We are a dynamic, diverse and performance-driven team with a culture characterized by ethical conduct and a commitment to social responsibility
- Professional training and transparent career opportunities
- A wide and competitive package of benefits: PPE, private medical care, life insurance, employee discount, wellbeing programs, English language courses, employee assistance program, foundation employee support