Talent Development Program - Logistics
Country : Poland
Town : Warsaw
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Then joining L'Oréal Operations Team in Poland might be the opportunity you've been looking for!
All the Operations teams have one goal - create an integrated value chain in order to ensure company's continues growth and customer satisfaction throughout the whole process: from product development, sourcing, and production to distribution of all the products. Working in operations means being at the heart of our business, in an ever changing environment, striving to execell in every possible way.
Now we are looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial student or recent graduate to join our Supply Planning Team responsible for such iconic brand like: Armani, La Roche-Posay or Kerastase!
As a part of our Supply Planning team you will:
- be a part of ambitious projects with real impact on the planning process to guarantee the product availability.
- get to know integrated planning within the S&OP model.
- provide a high service to customer while optimizing stock levels.
- maintain the supply of the product catalogue lifecycle and substitutions.
- communicate Out of stock, risks and production date, monitor local prioritization.
- determine priorities with subcontractor team and monitor co-packing execution.
- monitor daily service level.
- consolidate monthly Out of Stock root causes analysis, monitor action plan.
- lead your personal projects around logistic topics.
- cooperate with warehouse, international logistic and other local departments like e.g. sales, marketing, master data, etc.You're the perfect match, if you:
- Are a university student or recent graduate.
- Have previous experience in logistics area (will be an asset.)
- Have entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude.
- Have strong analytical skills and ability to work in a dynamic team.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have willingness to learn and develop.
- Are fluent in both: Polish and English.
- Have very good knowledge of MS Office tools.Moreover, you are:
- You. And you're true to yourself. We cherish diversity so you'll feel at home whoever you are.
- Ambitious. You crave success and we'll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
- One of the gang. You recognize that great things are achieved only in a team.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas.We offer:
- 12 months paid internship (start: in January 2021!)
- Friendly and dynamic work atmosphere in a team engaged in sports and CSR activities.
- Possibility to gain hands-on experience in ambitious projects.
- Wide benefits package including: sports card, private health care, life insurance, pension package and internal boutique with a discount.
- Plenty of opportunities to grow (also cross-divisionally and functionally) after the internship.
- Mentor's guidance and a rich learning package.
- Sustainable office in a perfect location in Warsaw city center!We are open for candidates with disabilities.
If you would like to participate in the above-mentioned recruitment process, it is mandatory to include in your resume the following closes:
" I agree to the processing my personal data by L'Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Grzybowska 62, 00-844 Warsaw included in the CV, recruitment form and other application documents for the purpose and the scope necessary to carry out the recruitment process for the position of Talent Development Program*
 I agree to the processing of my personal data included in the CV, recruitment form and other application documents for the use in the future recruitment by L'Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Grzybowska 62, 00-844 Warsaw.
*- mandatory field
The controller of personal data is L'Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o with its registered office in Warsaw (00-844) at Grzybowska 62. Contact with the Data Protection Officer and additional information about the personal data processing carried out by the Company is possible via e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The processing of personal data is carried out for the purpose of the recruitment process in accordance with Article 6(1)(c) of the General Regulation on Personal Data of 27 April 2016, (hereinafter GDPR). Data processing to a wider extent than resulting from the provisions of labour law, for the purposes of the future recruitment processes will be carry out on the basis of the given consent with accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.
Your personal data will not be disclosed to other entities without your prior consent. Your personal data may be made available and at the request of entities authorized to do so under the law. The controller may, by means of a written contract, entrust to another entity the processing of your personal data to the extent and for the purpose necessary to perform the service. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country/international organization.
Your personal data will be kept for a period of 2 years from the end of the recruitment process - in which case these data will be processed until the consent is withdrawn.
You have the right to access their data, rectify, delete, object, limit processing and transfer. Your consent may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of the consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data that was made on the basis of your given consent before its withdrawal. A declaration of withdrawal of the consent to the processing of your personal data should be sent to the e-mail or postal address indicated above.
You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
Provision of personal data is voluntary but necessary for the participation in recruitment process. Failure to provision of personal data will result in the inability to participate in the recruitment process.