Acd Trade Marketing Manager (Modern Trade)
Country : Poland
Town : Warsaw
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
developing strategy & tactics for Dermocosmetics category growth via trade marketing initiatives, driving Market Shares growth on the Active Cosmetics Division brands, contributing to the chain pharmacies development as Face Care & Body Care destination for the Consumers & Patients.
- Lead implementation and execution of National Activations Calendar in Pharmacy Modern Trade channel;
- Closely cooperate with sales, business development & marketing teams to ensure consistency between brands priorities, strategy, marketing and sales;
- Develop a Customized Action Plan for the top KA & stimulate excellence in execution of in-store standards;
- Identify opportunities based on the category insights, at the same time, ensuring and following the Brands Minimum Mandatory Assortment List;
- Manage & develop sales period initiatives on time/within a budget frame;
- Contribute to the Dermocosmetics Categories vision development & ambition.You have...
- Experience in trade marketing or sales, ideally in pharmaceutical or FMCG environment;
- Proven track record in Trade & commercial role in international companies;
- Persuasive communication skills;
- Strong project management, planning and organisation abilities;
- Analytical & problem-solving mindset with significant sense of ownership;
- Ability to build effective relationships and lead the team;
- Fluent knowledge of English.We offer...
- #grow - at L'Oréal, growing comes from being in constant motion. We grow with others, by exploring and by reaching out for more. Together, we try, succeed and sometimes fail. We bring together unique personalities full of potential to become outstanding mentors; we give them transformational trainings and learning opportunities that make them unleash the best in themselves.
- #diversity - at L'Oréal, our teams are diverse as the billions of consumers we create for, we embrace difference of origins, cultures, life experiences and beliefs. We commit to fostering an inclusive environment where we celebrate the different perspectives of our colleagues and where we are encouraged to share what we stand for and to express our true selves.
- #entrepreneurship - at L'Oréal, we invite our people to inspire others with mind-blowing ideas, to challenge the status-quo and to shape the future of beauty. "Run it as your own business" is our mantra. Entrepreneurship at L'Oréal is also about the possibility to design a one-of-a-kind career path never seen before.
- #impact - at L'Oréal, we encourage our employees to think and act beyond their jobs. We acknowledge the big impact that our jobs have on our community, our environment and our consumers. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.If this speaks to you, join us now!
We are open for candidates with
If you would like to participate in the
above-mentioned recruitment process, it is mandatory to include in your resume
the following closes:
" I agree to the processing my personal
data by L'Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Grzybowska 62,
00-844 Warsaw included in the CV, recruitment form and other application
documents for the purpose and the scope necessary to carry out the recruitment
process for the position of "ACD TRADE MARKETING MANAGER (Modern Trade)"*
 I agree to the processing of my personal
data included in the CV, recruitment form and other application documents for
the use in the future recruitment by L'Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o. with its
registered office at Grzybowska 62, 00-844 Warsaw.
*- mandatory field
The controller of personal data is L'Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o
with its registered office in Warsaw (00-844) at Grzybowska 62. Contact with
the Data Protection Officer and additional information about the personal data
processing carried out by the Company is possible via e-mail address:
The processing of personal data is carried
out for the purpose of the recruitment process in accordance with Article
6(1)(c) of the General Regulation on Personal Data of 27 April 2016,
(hereinafter GDPR). Data processing to a wider extent than resulting from the
provisions of labour law, for the purposes of the future recruitment processes
will be carry out on the basis of the given consent with accordance with
Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.
Your personal data will not be disclosed to
other entities without your prior consent. Your personal data may be made
available and at the request of entities authorized to do so under the law. The
controller may, by means of a written contract, entrust to another entity the
processing of your personal data to the extent and for the purpose necessary to
perform the service. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third
Your personal data will be kept for a
period of 2 years from the end of the recruitment process - in which case these
data will be processed until the consent is withdrawn.
You have the right to access their data,
rectify, delete, object, limit processing and transfer. Your consent may be
withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of the consent will not affect the lawfulness
of the processing of your personal data that was made on the basis of your
given consent before its withdrawal. A declaration of withdrawal of the consent
to the processing of your personal data should be sent to the e-mail or postal
address indicated above.
You have the right to lodge a complaint to
the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if you feel that the
processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
Provision of personal data is voluntary but
necessary for the participation in recruitment process. Failure to provision of
personal data will result in the inability to participate in the recruitment