Community & Ecommerce Project Manager
Country : Poland
Town : Warsaw
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Roll out the Brand's digital activity and ensure its consistency with the brand sense of purpose;
- Place consumer's insights at the heart of the marketing and business model;
- Develop and manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness;
- Ensure cross-media efficiency, close tracking of results, and issue recommendations based on that;
- Take part in building e-commerce and considerate strategies per brand;
- Create & execute of promotion plan with eCommerce partners;
- Coordinate content production together with marketing team;
- Manage brand websites together with external partners;
- Share best practices and monitor local digital performance of the products and social communities to support the brand's ambition;
- Ensure an outlook among the local competitors & other industries: trends, intelligence, and experimentation.You are the perfect match if you:
- Are experienced in digital environment: 2-3 years of digital project management, media planning competences and content creation;
- Are passionate about digital tools, eager to influence and interact;
- Are self-motivated, solution & result driven creative thinker with doer mindset;
- Are innovation driven;
- Are easy-going individual with great communication;
- Are analytical & proactive in identifying opportunities;
- Have English skills.Moreover, you are:
- You. You're real. And you're true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you'll feel right at home whoever you are.
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Only human. You'll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you're smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- One of the gang. Even if you're Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes. And so do we.We offer:
- Friendly and dynamic work atmosphere in a team engaged in sports and CSR activities
- Plenty of opportunities to grow (also cross-divisionally and functionally)
- Rich e-learning package
- Dedicated Buddy from day one!
- Wide benefits package including: sports card, private health care, life insurance, pension package and internal boutique with a discount
- Amazing & Sustainable office in the heart of Warsaw.
We are open for candidates with disabilities
" I agree to the processing my personal data by L'Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Grzybowska 62, 00-844 Warsaw included in the CV, recruitment form and other application documents for the purpose and the scope necessary to carry out the recruitment process for the position of Community and E-Commerce Project Manager*"
[ ] I agree to the processing of my personal data included in the CV, recruitment form and other application documents for the use in the future recruitment by L'Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Grzybowska 62, 00-844 Warsaw.
*- mandatory field
The controller of personal data is L'Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o with its registered office in Warsaw (00-844) at Grzybowska 62. Contact with the Data Protection Officer and additional information about the personal data processing carried out by the Company is possible via e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The processing of personal data is carried out for the purpose of the recruitment process in accordance with Article 6(1)(c) of the General Regulation on Personal Data of 27 April 2016, (hereinafter GDPR). Data processing to a wider extent than resulting from the provisions of labour law, for the purposes of the future recruitment processes will be carry out on the basis of the given consent with accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.
Your personal data will not be disclosed to other entities without your prior consent. Your personal data may be made available and at the request of entities authorized to do so under the law. The controller may, by means of a written contract, entrust to another entity the processing of your personal data to the extent and for the purpose necessary to perform the service. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country/international organization.
Your personal data will be kept for a period of 2 years from the end of the recruitment process - in which case these data will be processed until the consent is withdrawn.
You have the right to access their data, rectify, delete, object, limit processing and transfer. Your consent may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of the consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data that was made on the basis of your given consent before its withdrawal. A declaration of withdrawal of the consent to the processing of your personal data should be sent to the e-mail or postal address indicated above.
You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
Provision of personal data is voluntary but necessary for the participation in recruitment process. Failure to provision of personal data will result in the inability to participate in the recruitment process.