Country : Poland
Town : Poznań
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Are you team player
with entrepreneurial spirit?
Would you like to
join one of the biggest fashion companies?
The inspiring journey
might just get started!
Welcome to Logistics and our team at the
Distribution Centre in Gądki, close by Poznań! Working in Logistics calls for
precision, flexibility and above all teamwork; it’s both enjoyable and
stimulating. We’re a
service-focused team of over 2000 committed and
motivated colleagues. We’re looking for a resourceful Department
Controller with strong business acumen. One who has the ability to achieve a
diverse and dynamic team environment.
Your key responsibilities:
- Maximize cost efficiency of logistics operations by setting and following up financial and non financial goals and
- Ensure accurate
planning/budgeting of costs, capex expenditures and KPIs
- Monitor the efficiency of logistic processes
(takts and KPIs) and formulate conclusions/recommendations
- Improve performance of your
department by providing expertise on all financial aspects of operations (eg.
purchasing cycle, fixed assets, operating costs, reporting etc.)
decision making process by developing scenario and ad-hoc analyses
- Identify, implement and follow-up
on cost and process optimizations in cooperation with your department team
- Ensure correctness of processing purchase orders, invoices and month-end
We believe that as a successful
- You have 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to combine data from
multiple sources and to turn your analyses into actions
- You are motivated to reach goals
- You have strong communication skills including ability to influence others
- You take the ownership by setting challenging goals for the business,
others and yourself
- You have willingness to share knowledge and develop others
- You adapt easily to new environments and embrace different cultures
- You communicate at ease in Polish and English, both written and spoken
- You have advanced knowledge of Excel functions and its various applications
Are you ready to join?
We offer you a great opportunity to write
your own H&M story, grow with us, shape your future, and achieve more than
you ever thought possible.
- Inspiring and friendly work environment
- Stable employment in a continuously growing international company
- Development opportunities
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Co-financed sport cards and lunches
This is a full-time position based within
Distribution Centre in Gądki, nearby Poznań.
We look forward to your application!