Country : Poland
Town : Warsaw
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
digital talent with interesting experience and have a proven track record? Is
it your passion to work with the market leader in the world's largest beauty
company? And are you ready to take on leading digital role for Consumer
Products Division as the first of
several steps in your L'Oréal career? Then you must be the digital star that we
are looking for - Digital Manager Poland & Baltic HUB!
As Digital Manager you will:
- Develop digital strategy for Consumer Products Division;
- Expand the e-commerce by defining local strategies for e-retailing, e-boutiques, e-tailing and supporting new business model pilots (Pure players);
- Support E-Commerce by providing adapted content and ensuring best asset management;
- Develop and implement of CRM strategy and data management;
- Cooperate with a creative agency in the preparation of a set of campaign materials;
- Perform ROI analysis and ensure appropriate commercial targets are set for D2C ecommerce activity;
- Monitor digital performance and consumer engagement;
- Monitor & keep own brand site well performing;
- Build a strong partnership with Digital Technology to improve services;
- Maintain understanding of the latest digital opportunity and trends in consumer interaction and inspire the teams with those possibilities;
- Build Audience leveraging all Digital marketing methods (content marketing, social, events amplification...) and leverage Earned media through influencers strategies.You are the perfect match if you:
- Have at least 5 years of experience as Digital Leader within agency / media house or inhouse,
- Have great knowledge of digital landscape, trends, tools and network;
- Have proven track of digital / e-com transformation within companies;
- Have practical experience in managing cooperation with media houses / agencies / stakeholders;
- Great leadership ability and natural ways of inspiring your environment;
- Are analytic and detail-oriented professional;
- Are fluent in English;
- Are pro-active, entrepreneurial individual with a constant drive for results;
- Have great communication skills - ease in establishing network.Moreover, you are:
- You. You're real. And you're true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you'll feel right at home whoever you are.
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Only human. You'll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you're smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- One of the gang. Even if you're Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes. And so do we.We offer:
- Friendly and dynamic work atmosphere in a team engaged in sports and CSR activities
- Plenty of opportunities to grow (also cross-divisionally and functionally)
- Rich e-learning package
- Dedicated Buddy from day one!
- Wide benefits package including: sports card, private health care, life insurance, pension package and internal boutique with a discount
- Amazing & Sustainable office in the heart of Warsaw.
We are open for candidates with disabilities
" I agree to the processing my personal data by L'Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Grzybowska 62, 00-844 Warsaw included in the CV, recruitment form and other application documents for the purpose and the scope necessary to carry out the recruitment process for the position of Digital Manager *"
[ ] I agree to the processing of my personal data included in the CV, recruitment form and other application documents for the use in the future recruitment by L'Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Grzybowska 62, 00-844 Warsaw.
*- mandatory field
The controller of personal data is L'Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o with its registered office in Warsaw (00-844) at Grzybowska 62. Contact with the Data Protection Officer and additional information about the personal data processing carried out by the Company is possible via e-mail address: email@example.com.
The processing of personal data is carried out for the purpose of the recruitment process in accordance with Article 6(1)(c) of the General Regulation on Personal Data of 27 April 2016, (hereinafter GDPR). Data processing to a wider extent than resulting from the provisions of labour law, for the purposes of the future recruitment processes will be carry out on the basis of the given consent with accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.
Your personal data will not be disclosed to other entities without your prior consent. Your personal data may be made available and at the request of entities authorized to do so under the law. The controller may, by means of a written contract, entrust to another entity the processing of your personal data to the extent and for the purpose necessary to perform the service. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country/international organization.
Your personal data will be kept for a period of 2 years from the end of the recruitment process - in which case these data will be processed until the consent is withdrawn.
You have the right to access their data, rectify, delete, object, limit processing and transfer. Your consent may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of the consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data that was made on the basis of your given consent before its withdrawal. A declaration of withdrawal of the consent to the processing of your personal data should be sent to the e-mail or postal address indicated above.
You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
Provision of personal data is voluntary but necessary for the participation in recruitment process. Failure to provision of personal data will result in the inability to participate in the recruitment process.