Distribution Centre Controler
Country : Poland
Town : Grodzisk Mazowiecki
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Stable employment contract,
- 25% discount on purchases at H&M stores for you and your family member,
- Extensive development opportunities at H&M Group,
- Co-financed sport cards, lunches, life insurance and private medical care. Your responsibilities:Role of Distribution Center Controller involves a lot of responsibilities - but also offers a lot. Your tasks will include:Drive profitable and sustainable growth
- Ensure efficiency of Distribution Centre by setting goals and implementing ways to reach them together with the management team.
- Be an ambassador of cost-conscious mindset by constant evaluation of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Drive the goal and budget process across Distribution Centre and secure accurate financial forecasts.
- Take the lead in following up Distribution Centre results along with drawing conclusions and initiating remedy actions. Support decision making
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure optimum decision-making process.
- Support decisions with analysis and guidance by considering financial and non-financial perspectives.
- Analyze, evaluate and follow up improvement activities for their contribution to the overall Distribution Centre performance.
- Develop controlling competencies among dotted-line reporting controllers. Secure correct administration
- Guarantee reliable management reporting in terms of KPIs and costs (also consolidated).
- Lead and develop high-quality controlling setup within Distribution Centre.
- Oversee all controlling and financial aspects of Distribution Centre operations/legal entity and establish best practices. Our expectations: Experience, education and technical skills
- Master degree (logistics, finance or related)
- At least 2 years of experience in logistic a similar controlling function
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and reporting tools
- Knowledge of accounting would be an asset
- Strong (business) analytical skills
- Ability to detect and solve problems quickly and independently.
- Good written and verbal command of English.Interpersonal skills
- Leadership qualities with strong and clear communication skills including ability to influence others.
- Ownership by setting challenging goals for the business, others and yourself.
- Willingness to share knowledge and develop others.
- The ability to build teams in a sustainable way.
- Ease of adaptation to new environments and embracement of different cultures.
- Promoting a feedback culture and a way of thinking focused on efficiency and cost awareness. Sounds interesting? Apply!