Senior Product Manager Garnier
Country : Poland
Town : WARSAW
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Responsible for a data-driven long term strategy and 360 brand management for Fructis and Botanic Therapy products for polish market
- Collecting and analyzing consumer, competition and market data in order to create recommendations for the category
- Implementing new launches, maintaining growth in pillar products and animating core catalog
- Proposing and monitoring marketing mix strategies to build integrated and engaging consumer brand experiences (with growing focus on digital),
- Adapting global communication materials and creating local assets (imagery, digital, POS) with agency support
- Closely cooperating with other departments, partner agencies and global marketing teams to build a leading business strategy
You are the perfect match if:
have at least 4 years of experience in Brand/Product management gained in a fast-paced environment (preferably FMCG), where power brands are part of your everyday work. You have a passion for new marketing tools and are always eager to put them in use. Furthermore, you:
- Have experience in leading data driven brands and have strong market data analytical skills.
- Are working in an international environment and managing complexity is a part of your everyday work.
- Believe in the potential of digital and e-commerce and have a will to further develop your skills in this field.
- Are managing large media budgets and have experience in leading multiple campaigns simultaneously.
- Have strong leadership skills and strategic thinking.
- Are proactive and not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Have the sense of beauty and creativity.
- Are fluent in English and Polish.Moreover, you are:
- You. And you're true to yourself. We cherish diversity so you'll feel at home whoever you are.
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to change the world for the better.
- Ambitious. You crave success and we'll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
- One of the gang. You recognize that great things are achieved only in a team.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Agile. Fast acting to respond to dynamically changing world in the innovative yet relevant manner.We offer:
- Friendly and dynamic work atmosphere in the diverse environment of the market beauty leader
- Plenty of opportunities to grow - cross-divisionally and functionally
- #Learningneverstops mindset: wide learning and e-learning package
- Amazing, sustainable and functional office in the center of Warsaw
- Attractive benefits package including sports card, private health care, life insurance, pension package and internal boutique with a discount, product allocations
- Annual bonus system
- Community-engaged in Sports and CSR activities
We are open for candidates with disabilities.
If you would like to participate in the above-mentioned
recruitment process, it is mandatory to include in your resume
the following closes:" I agree to the processing my personal data by
L'Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Grzybowska 62, 00-844
Warsaw included in the CV, recruitment form and other application documents for
the purpose and the scope necessary to carry out the recruitment process for
the position of Senior Product Manager "* I agree to the processing of my personal data
included in the CV, recruitment form and other application documents for the
use in the future recruitment by L'Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office
at Grzybowska 62, 00-844 Warsaw.*- mandatory fieldInformation clauseThe controller of personal data is L'Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o with
its registered office in Warsaw (00-844) at Grzybowska 62. Contact with the Data Protection Officer and
additional information about the personal data processing carried out by the
Company is possible via e-mail address: email@example.com. The processing of personal data is carried out for the
purpose of the recruitment process in accordance with Article 6(1)(c) of the
General Regulation on Personal Data of 27
April 2016, (hereinafter GDPR). Data processing to a wider extent
than resulting from the provisions of labour law, for the purposes of the future
recruitment processes will be carry out on the basis of the given consent with
accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.Your personal data will not be disclosed to other
entities without your prior consent. Your personal data may be made available
and at the request of entities authorized to do so under the law. The
controller may, by means of a written contract, entrust to another entity the
processing of your personal data to the extent and for the purpose necessary to
perform the service. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third
country/international organization.Your personal data will be kept for a period of 2
years from the end of the recruitment process - in which case these data will
be processed until the consent is withdrawn. You have the
right to access their data, rectify, delete, object, limit processing and
transfer. Your consent may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of the
consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data that
was made on the basis of your given consent before its withdrawal. A
declaration of withdrawal of the consent to the processing of your personal
data should be sent to the e-mail or postal address indicated above.You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President
of the Personal Data Protection Office if you feel that the processing of your
personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.Provision of personal data
is voluntary but necessary for the participation in recruitment process. Failure to provision of personal data will result in
the inability to participate in the recruitment process.