Talent Development Program - E-Commerce
Country : Poland
Town : Warsaw
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
A fully paid, 12-month internship opportunity for recent graduates or young professionals who want to kick-start their career and learn from the best in L'Oréal Poland and Baltic Warsaw Office, followed by a possibility of further development in L'Oréal Group.
As a part of our e-commerce team, you will be responsible for:
- Active participation in daily activities of e-commerce sales team
- Creating premium online shopping experience according to brands' strategy (L'Oreal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline, NYX PMU, Mixa)
- Organizing e-commerce content according to brand priorities.
- Building effective business relationships with the E-Clients.
- Implementing annual e-commerce promotional plans in line with the strategy.
- Finding best practices in the market, exploring knowledge about E-Client's behaviors, monitoring competing brands.
- Cooperation with digital, marketing and trade marketing teams. You're the perfect match, if you have:
- Gained your first experience in e-commerce, sales or digital.
- Are a student or recent graduate.
- Are up to date with the newest E-Commerce trends.
- Are able to build long-lasting relations with your clients.
- Are analytical, result oriented and experienced with Excel and Power Point.
- Are well-organized and feel comfortable within a dynamic environment.
- Are an excellent communicator with great presentation skills.
- Are a good planner with excellent project management skills.
- Are fluent in Polish and English.Moreover, you are:
- You. And you're true to yourself. We cherish diversity so you'll feel at home whoever you are.
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to change the world for the better.
- Ambitious. You crave success and we'll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
- One of the gang. You recognize that great things are achieved only in a team.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas.We offer:
- Full-time, 12-month internship (start: September 2020)
- Competitive salary and wide benefits package including: sports card, private health care, life insurance, pension package and internal boutique with a discount.
- Friendly and dynamic work atmosphere in a team engaged in sports and CSR activities.
- Possibility to gain hands-on experience in ambitious projects.
- Mentor's guidance and a rich learning package.
- Dedicated Buddy from day one!
- Plenty of opportunities to develop your career @L'Oréal after the intership.
- #Learningneverstops mindset: wide learning and e-learning package.
- Amazing, sustainable and functional office in the center of Warsaw.We are open for candidates with disabilities.
If you would like to participate in the above-mentioned recruitment process, it is mandatory to include in your resume the following closes:
" I agree to the processing my personal data by L'Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Grzybowska 62, 00-844 Warsaw included in the CV, recruitment form and other application documents for the purpose and the scope necessary to carry out the recruitment process for the position of TDP"*
 I agree to the processing of my personal data included in the CV, recruitment form and other application documents for the use in the future recruitment by L'Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Grzybowska 62, 00-844 Warsaw.
*- mandatory field
The controller of personal data is L'Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o with its registered office in Warsaw (00-844) at Grzybowska 62. Contact with the Data Protection Officer and additional information about the personal data processing carried out by the Company is possible via e-mail address: email@example.com.
The processing of personal data is carried out for the purpose of the recruitment process in accordance with Article 6(1)(c) of the General Regulation on Personal Data of 27 April 2016, (hereinafter GDPR). Data processing to a wider extent than resulting from the provisions of labour law, for the purposes of the future recruitment processes will be carry out on the basis of the given consent with accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.
Your personal data will not be disclosed to other entities without your prior consent. Your personal data may be made available and at the request of entities authorized to do so under the law. The controller may, by means of a written contract, entrust to another entity the processing of your personal data to the extent and for the purpose necessary to perform the service. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country/international organization.
Your personal data will be kept for a period of 2 years from the end of the recruitment process - in which case these data will be processed until the consent is withdrawn.
You have the right to access their data, rectify, delete, object, limit processing and transfer. Your consent may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of the consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data that was made on the basis of your given consent before its withdrawal. A declaration of withdrawal of the consent to the processing of your personal data should be sent to the e-mail or postal address indicated above.
You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
Provision of personal data is voluntary but necessary for the participation in recruitment process. Failure to provision of personal data will result in the inability to participate in the recruitment process.